Wednesday, May 15, 2013

may flowers

april showers bring may flowers
the afternoon after our 6th gbaby was born
we had the sibs outside in their backyard
for a rip n run
spring in chattanooga was abloom
the white peony above was my favorite
 
the bulbs were blooming in profusion
 OH MY!!!
the beautiful backyard patio
climbs upward to a huge wooded area
even the gkiddos were feeling it
the big huge bumbees were gathering goodness
it seemed a perfect celebration for the
arrival of a new baby sister

 
 a happy play spot
jordan was so happy this day
she was skating and singing
april showers bring may flowers
: :
and babies

 

3 comments:

barios said...

I have come here and read. may be useful and continued success

sealaura said...

so sweet, I love seeing all the sweet little ducklings in nearby ponds. Wish I had a baby of my own but I truly love seeing all your sweet gkiddos and what all the great family fun you all have! ♥

anita said...

Ty laura..I love my little wildlings..they r a happy and free bunch

Related Posts with Thumbnails