Thursday, February 04, 2010

renew

lovin my new "renew" mug from starbucks
yes reycled clay
like message and clean look


its a mood thing - not a starbucks thing



excuse my absense of late


been busy with a new one in the family


doing post op mommy pampering


and taking care of business by myself


as the hard working other half is in little rock, arkansas


for two months


shedding some weight - eating clean - walking



ajusting to glasses
and seeing some good girlie movies like "leap year"


happy february everyone!

2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Sounds like a wonderfully busy productive start to 2010!

sealaura said...

hola amiga! Everytime I go to starbucks I want a new mug, such a great one you picked out. Miss ya but glad you are enjoying the new baby. Thanks for visiting me when you can I always look forward to your comments. hugs.
laura, norman, newman

Related Posts with Thumbnails